Kelcclay
December is here already and there is a ton of new music to choose from!

However, this month’s music choice wasn’t too hard to make. I have been addicted to this song since I first heard it!

So, December’s music of the month spot goes to….. Miss A’s Breathe!!!

Now, Miss A started out with a pretty different concept than most girl groups. They have that little bit of edge that I like in a group. Of course no one is as edgy as 2ne1, but they can all try. Lol.

While their new look is a bit more girly than before, their bold use of color and their wicked dance moves keep them being awesome!

The song is a bit more girly too, talking about love (of course), but they manage to pull it off and rock it out!

So here we go, Miss A’s Breathe!!!


 
Hope you enjoyed!!! ^^
 
T&S
 
K.C.
Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I currently attend Salem College in Winston-Salem, NC. I am currently completing a documentary on Korean school as a final graduate project. I would like to know if it is possible to skype with you and ask you some questions on your experience teaching in Korea. Please email me at sabrina.hinton@salem.edu. Thanks


  2. Sonia Roody Says:

    Miss A is kinda cute. My Korean friend who owns an ESL call center first exposed me to Korean music while he was still my student. Did you see Se7en's performance in the States? I think he did an awesome job.