Kelcclay
Wow! Where has November gone???


This past weekend Gabi and I celebrated Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is not a holiday here, as they have Chuseok. So we didn’t have the time off like all you in America. Lol. So I watched the parade live stream on Thursday (my Thursday night). This was such a lifesaver. I really love the parade and getting to see it was great!

Then on Saturday Gabi and I headed to Home Plus, picked up some supplies and headed back to my apartment. Then I cooked us up a meal with trimmings and all!


Fried Chicken


 Mash Potatoes


Stuffing


Salad


 
Warm Rolls and Butter


 
Pomegranate




Wine

And for dessert , Soufflé cheese cake!


 
We hung out, ate, watched movies and just chilled!

 

Overall it was a great day!!!

T&S
K.C.

Labels: , edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I currently attend Salem College in Winston-Salem, NC. I am currently completing a documentary on Korean school as a final graduate project. I would like to know if it is possible to skype with you and ask you some questions on your experience teaching in Korea. Please email me at sabrina.hinton@salem.edu. Thanks