Kelcclay
Ok, so something I used to do, before even getting to Korea was music of the month. Well, when I got here it got put on hold (ok, ok I got busy and lazy, sue me) but now Music of the month is back!

I mean, how could I NOT bring it back with all the amazing music coming out right now??

Each month I will showcase both a female singer/group and a male singer/group that have songs I’m totally digging at the moment.

And for this month I will show case two in each category because I’m so behind and such a failure! Lol.

First up is one of my all-time favorites! BoA!

BoA has a whole new CD out and I think her hit “Hurricane Venus” is probably my favorite song she had ever done. However, the song I am featuring this month is her newest song, “Copy and Paste”! Not only is the song good, but the dance moves are pretty wicked. Check her out! :



Next up is 2ne1!

I mean, how could I not… 2ne1 is probably the most kick-ass girl’s group out there. There is no beating them. Although 2ne1 had 3 new amazing song’s come out, I am picking “Can’t Nobody” for my monthly pick because well, it’s just the most bad-ass of the three. Not to mention I like the music video the best. Anyways, 2ne1’s new song “Can’t Nobody” is a must hear! Check it out! :



Now, on the other side of the gender scale we have two fabulous new songs, Taeyang’s “I’ll Be There” and TRAX’s “Oh! My Goddess”

Now Taeyang’s “I’ll be there” get’s special props from me because I love love love the music video! The dark, almost vampire feel is just awesome and I love the ending! What is also nice about Taeyang is that he is making his songs with English version. Unfortunately his English version change the lyrics and they aren’t as good…but it’s still much appreciated! Anyways, check out “I’ll Be There” below!



Lastly is TRAX’s “Oh! My Goddess”. Now the first time I heard this song I had no idea who TRAX was. In fact, it was in concert at the SM town love concert here in Seoul that I first saw them. But they blew me away and I was an instant fan! So began the journey to figure out who they were exactly and what they were known for. Well, their very first mini album just came out and “Oh My Goddess” is the main track. What really blows me away about them is their guitarist. He rocked in concert and does an excellent job in the MV. So without further ado, I give you TRAX’s “Oh! My Goddess.”



Well, I hope you enjoyed all the music!

T&S

K.C.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Harvey Says:

    Yeah 2NE1 always rocks. They can sing pretty well (not the best though) and can dance real well : )
    This website http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/CU/CU_EN_8_7_1.jsp is putting famous Korean singers and I though you might be interested in it.