Kelcclay
Alas, after accepting the public school position in Ansan, the school had a change of heart. Apparently, their current teacher decided to renew his contract. So, back to the drawing board. This is getting highly frustrating and I know part of it is my fault for wanting a public school position, but still. Argh. lol. So yes, moving on, looking again. I did have an offer from an SLP in Sungbuk. Anyone hear of it? It's private, obviously, but we'll see. everything is very up in the air right now. SO frustrating. but... I'm going to try and stay positive (try being the key word. lol.)

Toodles and Schnoogles,

K.C.
5 Responses
  1. hey i live in Seongbuk (also spelt sungbuk)! I dont know what SLP means though so i can't help you there! i really like this area... so that's pretty much all i know to tell you! haha! it's close to a lot of places and it's easy to get around... umm....

    good luck on the search again... sorry it's so frustrating! hope i can help out somehow!!


  2. actually i looked up SLP Sungbuk and it's actually located really close to my apartment... i'll see if i can dig up anything about them from people around here. people tend to spread if some place is bad or good for other prospects! ^_^. i'll let you know!!


  3. Meant to be girl..
    Plus, you don't want to rush getting here...that contract seemed so soon..and you had all of those amazing holiday plans..enjoy it!!!

    I NEED to get that info from my sister's recruiter to you..I'm sorry I've been lack, I forgot..but alas!! I will not hold out on ya, girl...

    Would you still like the info??
    ~God Bless


  4. Eve Says:

    I don't mean to be discouraging but I have heard some bad things about SLP in general. I've heard it referred to as "Slave Labor Progam".


  5. Kelcclay Says:

    Yes, i've heard that too. lol. but i've also heard that it depends on which branch you work at.