Kelcclay
On a totally non-korea related basis....

I Turned 21 today!!!! Yay me!



So this morning I went to the BMV, got my new license.

Then I went home and went back to bed until like 1pm. lol.

Then I got up, relaxed and then later went to Las Margaritas with the family and had fajitas and a margarita the size of my head...no joke!

Luckily for me, someone who HATES being the center of attention...especially in a restaurant on my birthday, the margarita had kicked in by the time the waitress had snuck up behind me, put a sombraro on my head and then surrounded me with staff memebers singing happy birthday in spanish. :-0 lol. but hey, I got a free dessert after it ;-) but seriously, it was actually very fun (thank you well made Margarita)



Then we came home and I opened gifts: Beautiful Silver bracelet my great great uncle brought back with him from England during WWII and a set of spacesaver bags(for traveling!) from my grandma, A gorgeous watch from my parents (and my Passport they bought me earlier in the year for my traveling purposes :) and dazzling black hills gold earrings from my brother(and parents. lol) which match my black hills gold necklace! Yay! So all in all, I got very beautiful gifts from the fam!

Then.... we had my all time favorite cake! Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Icing :-D LOVE IT! lol.



Then I finished off the night by watching the 6th round of the PBR (Professional Bullriding) Finals!

All in All, it was a very good and very relaxed birthday!!

Toodles and Schnoogles,

K.C.
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. YAY 21!! i just turned 21 in September so even while i was in Korea it was a good day! haha! ^_^. Hope everything with the job hunt is going well!!!! Happy late birthday!! and let's talk You're Beautiful soon! haha!