Kelcclay



I don't know if I've mentioned this or not but I'm addicted to asian dramas. Taiwanese Dramas have always been my favorite but Korean dramas come in at a close (very close) second. In fact, my very first asian drama was the korean drama Coffee Prince. My favorite Korean dramas include Full House, Really Really Like You and Boys before flowers. and my all time favorite Taiwanese Dramas include My Lucky Star, Calling Love, ToGetHer, Smiling Pasta and Easy Fortune, Happy Life.

Anyways, now getting to my point, lol. I stumbled across a new series (thanks to PopSeoul) and am in LOVE. it has SO much potential. Now, I've only watched the very first episode but I think I'm going to LOVE it and I have to share. So, if you watch asian drama at all, take a peek!

http://www.mysoju.com/youre-beautiful/

enjoy!

K.C.
0 Responses