Kelcclay
My first batch of Photos :-)

Stickers! yes, yes those ARE scratch off stickers! I don't even know what age group I'm going to be working with yet but I don't care! it doesn't matter if I'm working with Adults, they're getting stickers! lol.



My box of stuff i'm preparing to take with me. lol.



Luggage! the pictures really don't do them justice in regards to how big they really are! lol.





So yup. that's it for now! Still waiting to hear back from EPIK, when I do i'll let you know!

Toodles and Schnoogles,

K.C.
1 Response
  1. Hey there girly! :)

    I can't wait until you get all things squared away & here...

    I love you love tea- me too! There are tea field all over, I haven't been to one yet, but I'm hoping too soon.
    In the stores, tea is expensive somewhat and I haven't found it loose leaf in the stores.
    I know there are traditional tea places, so I bet they have a wide selection. I'm hoping to check one of those out soon, too. :)
    I'm going to do more research, so I'll let ya know.

    Let me know if you have any Questions about anything here...

    Love the pics you posted! The kids here LOOOVE stickers...and there are school shops everywhere with cheap ones!

    Excited for you!