Kelcclay
Guess what I got today????

8 photos, thats 4 sets, of passport photos for... wait for it... FREE!!!! Yes, that's right free and profressionally done. YES! If I had gone to Kinkos it would have cost me $13 a set. That's $52! Yay me :-) and Yay for the people who have been helping me out with this whole process. I got my Attorney Notary for free, which saves me from both paying for the initial notary and the county clerk signature (not to mention 2 trips. lol), I Got my Passport photos for free, I got one piece of luggage for free, one piece of luggage 70% off with an additional 20% off that = $45 for a $180 piece, and I've got some things such as jersey sheet sets for $8! YAY!

I am thankful for all the people who have helped me out during this process and that have helped me get everything I need! Cookies are coming your way! :-)

Next stop? Secretary of State Office for a $5 apostilles. lol.

Then all I have to do is ship all the paperwork out for about $45. not too bad, considering how much money i've saved! :-)

Toodles and Schnoogles,

K.C.
0 Responses