Kelcclay
Well, here it is. my latest invention / bright idea. lol. Song of the Month Posts! Wohoo! So from now on, I'll be posting a new song every month. either one that I just think is awesome and deserves some credit (such as this month's song) or one that fits the mood of the month perfectly! So without further ado, September's Song of the Month! *better late than never right? lol)

This Month's music spot goes to....

G Dragon's Heartbreaker!

Although he is a member of big Bang, he has now come out with a new single album. Which, by the way, is now under fire for plagarizism. Oh well, it's still good! I actually don't like this music video, or G Dragon for that matter. But the song is catchy and has stuck with me all month. lol. Check it out (Watch the 2nd video for sure, the beginning is awesome! lol) :

Music Video



This Live performance is WAY better. check out the very beggining if nothing else.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses