Kelcclay
Well, I've begun the list of things that I WANT (don't necessarily need, except luggage. lol.) before I go overseas. So rather than continuously write the list down and then lose it and have to rewrite it, I thought I would write it here. So here it is:


BOUGHT- Acer Aspire One Netbook
BOUGHT- CD/DVD external drive (Technically I'm getting this for Christmas..shhh. lol)
BOUGHT-Luggage (2 29in Uprights)
BOUGHT- New MP3 Player (Creative Zen Mosaic 16GB w/ Travelsound)
BOUGHT- Pocket Video Camcorder (Creative Labs Vado)
BOUGHT- New Watch(Digital but some what feminine looking, plus I got a really nice dress watch for my birthday!)
BOUGHT- SpaceSaver Bags (got for my B Day from my Gma!)
BOUGHT- Sheets (jersey! my fav)
BOUGHT- new work clothes
BOUGHT- new work shoes (Crocs if possible because 1) They're super comfy and 2) they're light in the suitcase. lol. and i don't mean the ugly usual Crocs, I mean the nice flats that they make. lol)
BOUGHT- Toiletries -deodorant, tooth paste, ibuprofen, pamprin, allergy medication, etc.
foodie stuff (i've heard ranch dressing is IMPOSSIBLE to find. lol. plus some spices, etc and i'll be good. nothing much really)


and that's really about it. I have everything else I could need. I have the perfect carry on/ Laptop bag (Thanks Uncle Rob and Aunt Pam!) I have several good choices for purses, I have brand new jersey sheets (bedding is SUPER expensive in Asia...so i'm told. lol.) and I really have everything else I could need. I do need to stock up on deodorant, apparently it's not widely used in Korea and therefore is expensive.. yeah... my thoughts exactly O_o lol. So yup. Not too bad I don't think. A couple of pricey items, but it's not like I've ever gone abroad before. and thanks to all the great graduation gifts I got, that will help lighten the load :-)

Toodles and Schnoogles,

K.C.