Kelcclay
I know I already did the music of the month this month, however, this simply couldn't wait until January to be featured. I mean really, it's TOP and G Dragon!

I just found out about this song last night so I immediately pulled up the music video.

Now, TOP is my all time favorite Kboy. there is NO denying it. I just love him, always have and always will. and G Dragon, on the other hand, is the guy I love to hate. he's just so darn weird and yet totally smexy at the same time. I think it was the blonde hair that did it for me and it went from there.

Anyways, so I pulled up the music video to take a look. After the 3min and 9 second video I sat dumbfounded.

Never before have a loathed a music video quite so much. Don't get me wrong, I really really like the song! which is what makes this oh so weird. the song is great. It's provocative and fast past, just how I like it. The Music video on the other hand, makes me want to run and throw myself off the nearest balcony. Ugh. It's that bad.

I mean let's get real, it's G Dragon and TOP in a club with a bunch of ushered in FOREIGNERS who do nothing but stare at the camera and grope G Dragon and TOP. I would bet that half those girls probably didn't even know who they were.

My real problem though, is that I wasn't in the video! Darn It!! I mean, how did I miss the call for scanky blondes who want to rub  up against TOP and G Dragon! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! There went my one chance to fufill my fantasy... LOL.

Anywho... take a look and see for youself. I recommend you listen to the song by itself BEFORE watching the music video so you're not jaded. lol.


T&S

K.C.

P.S. Did you notice??? Huh Huh Huh????? TaeYang!!!!!!.... hehehehe. He's in the video in like 2 or 3 spots! If you don't believe me,. watch again ^^
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Just came across your blog and had to drop you a line and tell you I think your work is absolutely gorgeous! So enjoyed learning about this creativity.