22!
Kelcclay
So Sunday I celebrated my birthday! YAY! Of course, I had to go to none other than Hyehwa!!!

Gabi and I met up and went for a delicious dinner of Shabu Shabu.




The place in hyehwa (next to the mcdonalds) is especially good because they have delicious kimchi mandu. YUM!

Then we headed off to our favorite bar, The Flair Bar. My bartender was working and Gabi had dropped off a cake. Usually during their cocktail fire show they will bring out the cake and give you one of the drinks they make during the show.

However, my birthday was a little different! I got my own mini-show!!!


 They came out with the cake, candles lit and all and played the birthday song. Off course they were on the microphone so the whole bar knew it was my birthday. Lol.


Then they brought out the traditional seaweed soup (which I was fed… LOL)


The best part, however, was my own little mini fire show where Smurf made me a drink and lit it on fire right by the table!  




Then it was bottoms up. ONE SHOT! (Yes, it still is on fire while you drink it with a straw. Lol)


Gabi and I hung out for quite a while, ate cake, drank and had a great time!

 

Overall it was a great birthday in Seoul! YAY.
So yeah, now I’m 22 years old ^^

T&S

K.C.
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses