Kelcclay
Ok, I've done it. I can't believe that I'e done it but I have. I've become one of "those" bloggers. Yes, you know who i'm talking about. Those bloggers who start blogs and then get over seas and are never heard from again. To be honest. I despised those bloggers when I was looking at blogs about Korea and Taiwan. I would get so angry. Now, I've become one of them.

To be honest, the problem was I got behind and then didn't want to blog until I had time to sit down and catch everything up. Unfortunately, that never actually happened and now here I am, 7 months into my stay in Korea. So, I'm going to tell you right now that I'll never ever be able to catch you up on everything that has happened so far, but I am going to start blogging about what I've been up to and slowly but surely mix in older experiences as well. It's just gonna have to be like that or come december this blog is going to be empty. lol. So here we go.

Kelsey in Korea! Aja Aja Fighting!!!!

K.C.
0 Responses