Kelcclay
Well, as of 12:44 my paperwork has made it to Taiwan! Now it just has to reach my Recruiter's office! Wohoo!

I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but I decided to go with Reach to Teach for several reasons. It was a really hard choice between Reach to Teach and Teach Away. I would recommend either of them in a heart beat.

Teach away was a bit quicker in regards to getting updated information to me, which I really appreciated. and person I worked with was incredibly nice and helpful.

However, I just really liked the personal feel Reach to Teach gave. I received regular phone calls to check in and make sure I didn't have any questions or to respond to an email I had written. I was very impressed with this. It's one thing to send an email, it's a totally different level to actually call and check in and talk about the whole process. It just really gave my a great feel for the company.

I also chose Reach to Teach because they host monthly get togethers and I like the idea of having that network/support group.

Also, I chose them because they are based and recruit primarily for Taiwan, which is where I would like to teach after teaching in Korea. The plan has always been teach a year in Korea, teach a year in Taiwan and then go on to graduate school. So having worked with them before will be very helpful for me in the future.

So yes, EPIK starts accepting application in about 3 to 4 hours! CRAZY! I'm hoping everything goes ok. lol. I'm nervous! but excited :-)

Toodles and Schnoogles,

K.C.